To contact Hong Kong Free Press, please select an option below.
Our address: Hong Kong Free Press, The Hive Spring, 3/F Remex Centre, 42 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong.
- Please avoid calling; email [email protected]. We read all messages and will respond within 1-2 working days if we are able to cover your story or event.
- To discuss advertising, sponsorship and partnership opportunities with Hong Kong Free Press, or to view our latest rate card, please email: [email protected].
HKFP is committed to protecting sources. Though no channel can offer guaranteed security, HKFP provides a number of secure communication options for whistleblowers.
- Signal, Telegram and Whatsapp phone apps provide end-to-end encryption, though we do not recommend any particular service. Our number is: +852 9447-3443. We check messages once every working day, but cannot promise an individual response.
- The postal service is another means of secure communication. Our address is: Hong Kong Free Press, The Hive Spring, 3/F Remex Centre, 42 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong.
- PGP – Pretty Good Privacy – encryption is a secure and confidential way to send messages by email. At our end, we use some of the anonymising technology (such as the Tor network and the Tails operating system) which journalists working on the Edward Snowden revelations used. Follow these instructions and use the Tails operating system to encrypt your message with PGP. Use the built-in Tor browser within Tails to email from a fresh RiseUp email address. If done correctly, your confidentiality is assured. HKPF’s latest PGP public key and email address.