Want to know how to tackle the fashion industry’s biggest problem – waste? Look no further than social entrepreneur Christina Dean, founder of Redress and The R Collective, who is set to deliver an exclusive talk on how consumers can promote sustainable fashion.
Topics set to be covered include:
- What you can do to support sustainable fashion.
- When slow fashion will become more affordable.
- The circular economy the fashion industry needs.
- Successful entrepreneurs: how to get people to listen.
Challenging consumers to rethink fast fashion, Dean is the one-woman force of nature behind award-winning documentary Frontline Fashion, and the acclaimed author of Dress [With] Sense: The Practical Guide to a Conscious Closet.
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019.
Time: 7.30-8.30pm (doors open at 7pm).
Venue: The Hive Studios, 8/F, Cheung Hing Building, 12P Smithfield Road, Kennedy Town.
Entry: HK$50. Tickets can be purchased here, and are available at the door.
- A consumer intrigued by fast fashion alternatives?
- A designer looking to reduce textile waste?
- An entrepreneur integrating sustainable practices?
Find out how you can make a difference at the talk.