[sponsored] Award-winning author and leading China correspondent Johan Nylander is set to give an exclusive chat about Silicon Valley’s biggest competitor – Shenzhen. What does the Greater Bay Area really mean for Hong Kong?
His Amazon bestseller, titled Shenzhen Superstars – How China’s smartest city is challenging Silicon Valley, ranked No. 1 in Amazon’s China category, and No. 4 in its innovation category.
Topics Johan will cover include:
- The reasons behind China’s tech success
- Taking advantage of Hong Kong’s proximity to Shenzhen
- The impact of the China-US Trade War
- The economic future of the Greater Bay Area
- An entrepreneur looking to improve business with China?
- A journalist intrigued by how dangerous working in China is?
- An enthusiast wanting to know what opportunities the Greater Bay Area will bring?
…Then this is a talk for you.
🎟 Tickets HK$50 – including one drink – available now via Pelago. Also available on the door.
Date: Wednesday 27 Feb 2019.
Time: 7pm – 8:30pm (Doors open 6:30pm).
Location: The Hive Sheung Wan, 33-35 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan.