Caspian, a post-rock band from Beverly, Massachusetts, will be performing at Hidden Agenda for the Hong Kong stop of their Dust & Disquiet tour.
This is the third time that Hidden Agenda has hosted Caspian, following successful shows in 2014 and 2010. The band released a new album, Dust & Disquiet, last year.
“Nobody sings. Most of the time we play heavy, other times quite soft. We always try to play with heart. So far we have recorded three albums. The process is always evolving – thanks for exploring it with us,” the band said.
Hidden Agenda is a local live house located in an industrial building in Kwun Tong. It has hosted a plethora of local and overseas acts spanning different genres, including Silverstein, As I Lay Dying, This Will Destroy You, and most recently Toro y Moi. In 2010, Hidden Agenda was chosen by Time Out Hong Kong as the best venue in Hong Kong.
Student tickets and walk-in tickets are priced at HK$220 and HK$300 respectively. Online advanced tickets are HK$260 and can be bought via Ticketflap.
Advance tickets can also be purchased at:
- The Coming Society (2/F Foo Tak Building, 365 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai)
- Star Crossed Tattoo (2/F, 64 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- White Noise Records (1/F, 720 Shanghai Street, Kowloon -Prince Edward C2 EXIT, close to Metropark Hotel Mongkok)
- SYUT by tfvsjs (Gee Luen Factory Building, 316-318 Kwun Tong Road)
- Zuk Studio (Room 311, Sincere House, 83 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon – Mong Kok MTR Exit D2 /
- Room 2601, 26/F, Ho King Commercial Centre, 2-16 Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon – Yau Ma Tei MTR Exit A2)
- They will also be available soon at Zoo Records (Shop 325, Level 3, No.608 Nathan Road, Mong Kok).
Find out more about the event here.